Payment for a replacement smartcard.
You need a smartcard to:
- Borrow books
- Access e-library
- Buy food and drinks at Campus cafes
- Use the new printing machine (MFDs) located in Augustine House
- Entry to Augustine House during normal opening hours
- Serve as a photo-identity card for use in examinations
- Enter some University accommodation
- Use computer labs and other rooms
- Get discounts on purchases at various high street stores
Therefore, if you have lost, broken or had your smartcard stolen please order a replacement.
Your replacement smartcard will not be ordered unless a call has been logged with the University i-zone
i-zone: 01227 782222 & firstname.lastname@example.org